Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    TYAC Admin
    Keymaster

How much do you love the January box? 🙂

Ella Simpson
      Participant

So basically there isn’t enough descriptive words in the universe that are synonymous with ‘good’ to justify how incredibly amazing this box is. So yeah it’s pretty okay I guess.

TheYAChronicles
        Keymaster

Thank you so much!

Jacklyn
          Participant

Well i think i’d spoiled the box for me but I’m just so curious about what’s in the box (which box I now think it’ passenger that would be awesome) and I wanted to see the ya subscriber and now how much they like the box I wanted to enjoy their excitement hahaha

Rebecca.Mace
            Participant

Is there any information anywhere about how you know what box you’ll receive after subscribing?

For example: If you order the subscription after the 1st of the month, you’ll receive the next month’s box?
              e.g. Person ordered subscription on 12th January, the first box they receive is the February box.

I had a look but I couldn’t find anything.

crystalsummers270
              Participant

Hi Rebecca :), I do believe that they have no set date for when they stop receiving orders for that month’s box. However, if I’m not wrong, they do have a limited number of boxes that they send out each month. Therefore, they cut off orders when that month’s box is sold out. For example, February (this month)’s box is currently sold out, so if you look at the subscription page, you’ll find that you can’t subscribe right now. However, I think they’ll be opening up spots for subscriptions for March’s box pretty soon, so do remember to check for updates and subscribe! 🙂

TheYAChronicles
                Keymaster

Hi Rebecca,
                  Crystal is right! In addition, if you’re wondering which box you’re purchasing at the time, you’ll know by which is featured at the top of the home page 🙂

Rebecca.Mace
                  Participant

Hi Both,

Thank you for your answers. They were super helpful. 🙂

Thanks,
                    Rebecca

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.